Congratulations! Your Forms are currently being processed and should be ready within 1 hour. Logout and check back, or refresh the page if you did not end your previous session. Once complete, you can visit the Download Center within the Dashboard to download your Forms. Note: Per IRS guidelines, the forms mailed to the IRS must be printed in landscape format. In order to prevent extra processing time, please do not click “Print Forms” again until your request is complete (approximately 1 hour).
Congratulations! Your eFile are currently being processed and should be ready within 3 hours. Once complete, you can visit the Download Center within the Dashboard to download your Forms. In order to prevent extra processing time, please do not click “Print Forms” again until your request is complete (approximately 3 hours).
MillsonJames takes your privacy very seriously. We share a commitment to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
This Policy is provided to help you better understand how we at MillsonJames obtain, use, share, and protect your personal information. As a provider of services to you as a client, we often collect personal and sometimes sensitive information. Protecting the confidentiality of that information has been and will continue to be, a top priority at MillsonJames. We believe that you should know about the information we collect, the measures we take to safeguard it, and the situations in which we might share information.
Your Personal Information
We collect only the information necessary to consistently deliver responsive services to you as the client. Information we collect may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following: your name, address, phone number, Employer Identification Number (EIN) as well as information about your employees including, but not limited to, name, address, Social Security Number (SSN), dependent information, and other information provided on benefit plan details as required to fulfill requested services.
Collecting your Personal Information
The information above may be obtained from you using data gathering software when you are completing information on our sites.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information. We use and share your non-public personal financial information to the extent minimally necessary and only with those employees who use your information as a means to service your account. They are required to respect the confidentiality of all client information. We also require each unaffiliated third party with whom we contract to assist in servicing your account to agree to abide by safeguards and privacy standards that are the same or substantially similar to those followed by MillsonJames.
The privacy and security of your non-public personal information will be maintained beyond the termination of your relationship with MillsonJames.
Sharing Personal Information
First and foremost, we do not sell lists of our clients, nor do we disclose client information to marketing companies.
We may also share information about you with our service providers, affiliates, and representatives to help us service your accounts. Our service providers, affiliates, and representatives may include your broker and third party services providers. The information provided to these service providers, affiliates, and representatives may include the categories of information described above under “Your Personal Information,” and is limited to the information that we deem appropriate for these third parties to carry out their functions.
We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through our sites without receiving verifiable parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, MillsonJames hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license (hereinafter, the “License”) during the Term to access and use the Software for the automated preparation of Internal Revenue Service Forms 1094-B, 1094-C, 1095-B and 1095-C (the “IRS Forms”). By clicking the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button below, you confirm that you understand and acknowledge the Software is NOT a form of legal, accounting, tax, compliance, or any other form of advice to assist you in determining what information to input into the IRS Forms, but rather that the Software is to be used only for the purpose of automating your own preparation of the IRS Forms.
2. Restrictions on Use. You shall not: (i) copy the Software; (ii) modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements of the Software; (iii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Software or any part thereof; (iv) remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Software, including any copy thereof; (v) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Software or any features or functionality of the Software, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Software available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; or (vi) remove, disable, circumvent or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management or security features in or protecting the Software.
3. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Software is provided under license, and is not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Software under this EULA, or any other rights thereto other than to download and use the Software in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this EULA. MillsonJames reserves and shall retain its entire right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this EULA.
5. Term and Termination. This EULA and the License are effective upon clicking the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button and shall remain in effect until terminated by either party. You may terminate this EULA at any time by ceasing to use or access the Software. This EULA shall automatically terminate without further action by MillsonJames, immediately upon any material breach by you. Upon termination of this EULA for any reason, the License will terminate immediately and you shall destroy all copies of any form or other material you accessed or downloaded through your use of the Software.
6. Updates. MillsonJames may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Software updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections new features (collectively, "Updates"). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that MillsonJames has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. If MillsonJames creates any Update, you may download and install such Update and acknowledge and agree that the Software or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Software and are subject to all terms and conditions of this EULA.
7. Third Party Products and Services. The Software may display, include or make available third-party content, including data, information, applications and other products, services or materials, or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third Party Materials"). You acknowledge and agree that MillsonJames is not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. MillsonJames does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions. By way of example, the Nelco e-filing and fulfillment products and services referenced on the Software are Third Party Materials. MillsonJames is not responsible for any products or services provided by Nelco.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MillsonJames, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, and any Broker, from and against any claim, cost or liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any: (i) breach of this EULA by you or related third parties; (ii) content you create, transmit, or display while using the Software; or (iii); negligent or willful misconduct by you or related third parties while using or accessing the Software. You further agree that the Broker shall not be responsible for the performance of the Software, except to the extent the Broker provides any Third Party Materials that impact the performance of the Software.
11. Modifications. MillsonJames reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this EULA, including any additional terms as may arise out of any Update, or any other terms that apply to the Software (the “Additional Terms”). If you use the Software after any such change, you will be deemed to have accepted them. If you do not agree to any modified term of the EULA or changes to other policies, you should discontinue your use of the Software, which termination is your sole and exclusive remedy. If there is a conflict between this EULA and the most current version of this EULA, the most current version will prevail.
12. Miscellaneous. This EULA and any Additional Terms, which are all hereby incorporated by reference as if set forth fully herein, represent the entire agreement between you and MillsonJames with respect to the services provided by MillsonJames and any use of the Software. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If any part of this EULA is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this EULA or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may not assign this EULA or any right or interest hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise, without MillsonJames's express prior written consent. Any attempt to assign this EULA, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. This EULA will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
13. Governing Law. This EULA is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by any applicable Florida court, or to venue in such Florida court.
14. EULA Acceptance. By clicking the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button below, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this EULA and agree to be legally bound hereunder. If you are not authorized to enter into this EULA or if you do not agree to all the terms of this EULA, do not click the “Accept Terms and Conditions” button below.